By purchasing any voucher on the PGBase website you agree to the following T&C’s
If the tandem flight you’re buying is a gift you must make the recipient of the gift aware of our terms and conditions.
I accept that paragliding is a form of aviation, with all of the inherent and potential dangers that are involved in it. No form of flying is without risk, and injuries and death can and do occur in paragliding even to trained pilots using certified equipment. No claim is made or implied that all sources of potential danger to the pilot have or can be identified. You should not participate in paragliding if you don’t not recognise and understand the associated risks.
I unreservedly indemnify PGBase and their affiliated pilots against any loss, damage or injury caused by me during my participation of the tandem flight. (Events not covered by BHPA 3rd party liability).
PGBase is acting only as an agent and held no responsibility for safety and the tandem flights themselves.
I have read, understood, and agree to abide by the T&C’s set out above.
- Your voucher is valid for one year from the purchase date and secures a flight of at least 20 minutes as a standard flight.
- You must contact us to 3-4 days prior your preferred day to book in the date of your flight.
- You must then ring the evening before to check whether weather conditions are suitable and flight is going ahead.
- Paragliding is weather dependant sport. We need the right conditions to make sure you have a safe and enjoyable flight. If the conditions are not suitable, your flight will be rescheduled free of charge.
- You may cancel your purchased voucher within 14 days ‘cooling off’ period where you get your refund less £30 admin fee.
- If you cancel less than 48 hours before your booked flight a £30 cancelation fee will incur and failure to turn up on the day of the flight invalidates your voucher.
- Although vouchers are valid for 12 months if reasonable attempt has been made, voucher expiration date may be extended at our discretion.
- No refund is given if you exceed the maximum passenger weight and have not informed us of this until arriving on the flying site (Max weight is 120kg).
- It is possible to call on any given day but be aware that priority is given to people who have booked in advance.
- All tandem passengers must become a day member of the BHPA. This costs £20 and is included in the cost of the voucher.
- Students must bring their student card with them on the day.
- For safety reasons our pilots reserve the right to refuse to fly any person they consider unfit or under influence alcohol or drugs. Your safety is our priority.
- For group bookings, all participants must be available at the same time